Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On the sad demise of VIJAYANT(B-07/09/2002,EX-23/08/2003) my grandson

Yes ,i am in distress and grief so deep
'Coz I am robbed of my affection
                    my grandson
Whose memories, only memories and nothing
                   I possess now to keep
But Death! Would you please reply?
Let me ask then Why
You smashed-
               the innocence
              sweet smiles
                 and
             Holy fragnance
                    -hardly one year old

And holy books go on teaching mercy
And man has to show mercy
To the whole creation
and why Gods must not learn it at all
Why people go cruel to their fellowmen
            And to the flora and fauna
          Doesnt your cruelty encourage them?
And who would O' Death
Punish you for a such a sinful act

If none
 The torture will prevail upon
     kind hearts and holymen!



24/08/2003

No comments:

Post a Comment